The Frederick Integrated Healthcare Network is a physician-led organization of 400+ primary and specialty care providers in Frederick County, Maryland who have formed an organization with Frederick Health to contract with payors to improve the health of populations of patients while reducing the cost of care. The organization formed in 2014.
- To work collaboratively with the health system and the support of payors to improve health and services for patients while reducing the rate of increase in the cost of care.
- Improve safety, quality, cost, and patient experience
- Develop a physician-led entity that promotes integration & collaboration between community providers and Frederick Health
- Enhance care delivery by focusing on access, evidence-based medicine, clinical protocols, and care coordination
- Incentivize all stakeholders to measure and improve the quality of care delivered
- Adopt business model that ensures long-term sustainability for independent and employed physicians and Frederick Health